Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Doodles

Here are a few recent speed paintings.



(character sketches while listening to the musical Ragtime.)

***



I am Human, hear me think.

***



Wait

***



Cafe quick study

***


And come this November, the Purcasso auction will be happening again. Bill Robinson, who is part of the event committee and also illustrated last year's auction poster, asked me to do the poster this year. I feel very honored and am having fun with the painting so far! Here is the latest progress (with some of my notes thrown in there):

4 Comments:

Blogger Gabby Zapata said...

beautiful work! I love the lighting in these :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

freaking awesome work as always Roooooooooooooooooooosie! :D

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jelter said...

great stuff rosie!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These paintings are wonderful!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home